- In the month of December, the average high temperature in Albuquerque, New Mexico is 9 degrees Celsius, while the low temperature drops to -5 degrees Celsius at night.
- How much sun does New Mexico get in the month of December?
- The month of December in Albuquerque, New Mexico, typically has seven hours of bright sunlight every day, which accounts for seventy-four percent of the total daylight hours.
- Does it rain in the month of December in New Mexico?
The maximum temperatures throughout the day drop by 5 degrees Fahrenheit, from 52 to 47, and they only sometimes drop below 37 degrees or climb over 62 degrees. On December 26, the lowest daily average high temperature is 47 degrees Fahrenheit.
What is the weather like in New Mexico?
- There are three months out of the year in New Mexico that have pleasant weather, with high temperatures ranging from 70 to 85 degrees.
- The hottest month in New Mexico is July, with an average high temperature of 88.3 degrees, which places it higher on the list of warmest states than the majority of other states.
- With an average snowfall of 5.3 inches, December is the month that receives the most snow in New Mexico; however, snowfall of a substantial amount occurs throughout seven other months of the year.
What is the weather like in Mexico in December?
December is a fairly dry month in Mexico City, which is located in the Mexican highlands. The highest temperature during the day is 21 degrees Celsius (69.8 degrees Fahrenheit), while the minimum temperature during the night is 6 degrees Celsius (42.8 degrees Fahrenheit). What kinds of events are there to attend in Mexico in the month of December?
What months are the coldest in New Mexico?
There are three months out of the year in New Mexico that have pleasant weather, with high temperatures ranging from 70 to 85 degrees. May, September, and August are the months of the year in New Mexico that have the most favorable weather. With an average low of 19.7 degrees Fahrenheit, the month of January is the month with the lowest overnight temperatures in New Mexico.
Is December a good time to visit NM?
The months of September through November are considered to be New Mexico’s peak tourist season. During this time, when the weather is nice, there are events involving balloons that take place. The spring is another wonderful season to go since there are less people there and the weather is more pleasant.
Does it snow in New Mexico during December?
The tables that follow provide monthly averages for the amount of snowfall that occurs in New Mexico’s cities, towns, and parks during the month of December. The middle of New Mexico.
Does it snow in Santa Fe New Mexico in December?
Starting the month at 2.7 inches, when it rarely exceeds 6.5 inches or falls below 0.2 inches, and ending the month at 3.0 inches, when it rarely exceeds 7.4 inches or falls below 0.1 inches, the average sliding 31-day snowfall during December in Santa Fe is gradually increasing. It starts the month at 2.7 inches, when it rarely exceeds 6.5 inches or falls below 0.2 inches.
What is the snowiest month in New Mexico?
December receives an average of 2.44 feet of snowfall during the month. May, June, July, August, and September are the months that receive the least amount of snowfall (0′).
What is the coldest month in New Mexico?
The month of January is Albuquerque’s coldest month, with an average nightly temperature of 23.8 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest month of the year is July, with an average daytime temperature of 92.3 degrees Fahrenheit.
Is December a good time to visit Santa Fe?
- December-February As a result of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains’ reputation as having some of the best skiing in the country, Santa Fe experiences a surge in the number of visitors throughout the winter months.
- Farolitos are miniature candles that are used to decorate the town for Christmas, particularly along Canyon Road.
- This is another reason why Christmas is such a wonderful time of year.
Does it snow in Albuquerque New Mexico in December?
During the month of December in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the city receives an average of 2.44 feet (62 millimeters) of snow, and snowfall lasts for 4.9 days.
What is winter like in New Mexico?
The difference between the daily high and low temperatures often ranges from 25 to 35 degrees Fahrenheit on average. In January, the month with the lowest average temperature, daytime highs vary from the middle 50s in the lowlands of the south and center to the middle 30s in the higher altitudes of the north. January is the coldest month.
How hot is it in Mexico in December?
During the day, Mexico City experiences temperatures of roughly 70–75 degrees Fahrenheit, while the evenings see temperatures of approximately 40 degrees Fahrenheit. In Baja California, the days are pleasant with temperatures reaching up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit, whereas in Yucatán, the temperatures range from 80 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
What is the coldest month in Santa Fe New Mexico?
January in Santa Fe is the coldest month of the year, with an average low temperature of 19 degrees Fahrenheit and a high temperature of 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
Is New Mexico safe?
- Even though the incidence of violent crime in New Mexico has decreased from 8.2 occurrences per 1,000 people to 7.8 incidents per 1,000 people, the state still has the second-highest rate of violent crime in the United States, behind only Alaska, which has 8.4 incidents per 1,000 people.
- The rate of property crime decreased from 31.8 occurrences per 1,000 people to 28.4 incidences per 1,000 people.
What months does it snow in New Mexico?
The snow season lasts from November to April, and during that time, the town receives an average of 32 inches of snow while the ski resorts can receive up to 300 inches. The climate of Santa Fe, New Mexico, is known for being one of the healthiest in the United States due to its low humidity and clear sky.
Does New Mexico get a lot of snow?
The United States has an average annual snowfall of 28 inches. The Climate’s Typical Values
|New Mexico, New Mexico||United States|
|Rainfall||14.6 in.||38.1 in.|
|Snowfall||23.6 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||60.1 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||278 days||205 days|
What part of New Mexico gets the most snow?
The alpine community of Red River receives the most snowfall of any location in New Mexico. According to data provided by weather.com, during the course of the previous three decades, the region has received an average of 151.1 inches of snow per year. That’s equivalent to 12.59 feet of snow on the ground.
What is monsoon season in New Mexico?
Many people have the impression that New Mexico is a desert state. But anybody who has witnessed the powerful thunderstorms or the arroyos that suddenly flood knows that the summers in New Mexico can be rather wet. The official monsoon season in the state spans from the 15th of June to the 30th of September.